Followers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Candy Canes, Wreaths, and Holley's...OH MY!

Hey guys! As Christmas fastly approaches I needed some ideas for holiday nail art. And with the help of Nicole (@polishmeplease) Starlett (@starlettnails) and YouTube I was inspired to do the designs below. For the candy cane mani I used:
-Finger Paints "Romanticism Ruby" for the base
-Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" for the stripes
-Thin art deco brush

The candy cane design was inspired by cutepolish's tutorial on YouTube that can be found here.

For the holley, berries and wreath mani I used:
-Sally Hansen "Golden-I" for the base
-Wet n' Wild "SaGreena the Teenage Witch" for the holley and wreath
-L.A. Colors art deco in "Red" for berries
-Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" for the ribbon
-Dotting tool
-Art decor brush

The Holley tutorial can be found here.

I applied two coats of essie "Good to Go" top coat to give a shiny finish. These nail designs are simple and easy for any and everyone to do! Hope you enjoy!

Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment